Here's a peek at a few of my favorite images from this weekend's wedding in Upstate NY. Happy Monday everyone!
I'm so grateful to have been a part of Jesse and Brianna's wedding in the North End of Boston! We had so much fun watching the day unfold from getting ready in the Parish house, a beautiful ceremony in the Old North Church, walking through the streets of the North End, and a harbor cruise reception. Among all of the exquisite details Brianna and Jesse chose to set the mood of their day, their love for each other and their family was the biggest theme of the night. Congratulations!!
I love this shot, taken by Leah (sister + assistant = sissistant?) up on the balcony.
Our first stop on the way to the boat was Brianna and Jesse's former North End apartment!
Some moments I loved about this wedding:
1. Watching everyone riding the ski lift to the ceremony site
2. Irish drinking songs as guests arrived
3. Boondock Saints theme song as the wedding party processional
4. American Flag Sunglasses
5. All. Of. The. Dancing. They never stopped!! (Great moves everyone!)
6. Mothers, Sons, Fathers, and Daughters were invited to join in the Father Daughter and the Mother Son dance. Tears behind the camera for sure.
7. Toasts to a loved one who wasn't present to celebrate the couple's love
8. The love of and for this couple was apparent in all aspects of the day
DJ: Andrew Westphal
Hair: Beth Ashbaugh
Flowers: Coddingtons Florist
Caterer/Venue: Copper Tree Restaurant at Hunter Mountain
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Byrnes!