This weekend, I got to meet Kendra who turned one! I loved hanging out with this book loving, drum banging, energetic lady. Happy birthday sweet girl!
When Leah and I were kids, we would always gather handfuls of lilacs on the way to school to give to our teachers. We don't have teachers to give them to anymore, but we still love to climb our mom's hilly garden to pick them!
Here's a peek at a few of my favorite images from this weekend's wedding in Upstate NY. Happy Monday everyone!
How STINKIN' cute is this family?? It was so fun exploring some new spots, despite the humidity and bugs. Thanks for being adventurous with me!
Some moments I loved about this wedding:
1. Watching everyone riding the ski lift to the ceremony site
2. Irish drinking songs as guests arrived
3. Boondock Saints theme song as the wedding party processional
4. American Flag Sunglasses
5. All. Of. The. Dancing. They never stopped!! (Great moves everyone!)
6. Mothers, Sons, Fathers, and Daughters were invited to join in the Father Daughter and the Mother Son dance. Tears behind the camera for sure.
7. Toasts to a loved one who wasn't present to celebrate the couple's love
8. The love of and for this couple was apparent in all aspects of the day
DJ: Andrew Westphal
Hair: Beth Ashbaugh
Flowers: Coddingtons Florist
Caterer/Venue: Copper Tree Restaurant at Hunter Mountain
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Byrnes!
After much preparation for the day, it was finally time for Joe and Bridget to see each other during their first look!
Stay tuned for the ceremony and reception!