To celebrate the spring weather, my sister Leah and I made some fruity gin and jam cocktails!
Things you'll need to make these:
- your favorite gin
- jam: We used some raspberry peach homemade jam (thanks aunt Tricia!) but it's a good excuse to splurge on some out of the ordinary jams that you might not usually get!
-seltzer or tonic
-mint for garnish
They ended up being fairly easy as cocktails go:
1. pour gin
2. mix in a tablespoon-ish of your favorite jam
3. add a splash of simple syrup (we ended up omitting this because our jam was sweet enough)
4. pour in seltzer or tonic
5. squeeze in some lime juice
6. add mint for garnish
7. add a straw and drink it up!
Have any of you made these before? I'd love to hear other recipes or opinions!